NSW 190 requirement Key points :
- Skilled Migration Visa Subclass 190 was so popular among immigrants to New South Wales and NSW has made a change in the visa conditions.
- Working experience and minimum points are not compulsory to apply for Subclass 190
If you are an aspirant who wants to migrate to New South Wale state in Australia, here’s an important announcement for you. You can now apply for Subclass 190 visa even if you don’t meet the minimum point requirement criteria and lack working experience. The Home Affairs department initiated a new move to remove the previously published point scores and work experience guides for Subclass 190 (Skilled Nominated Visa) have been removed due to the increased availability of Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189).
What initiated this movement?
The reality is that New South Wales requires competent overseas laborers who can contribute to filling the state’s labor market’s requirements. The state’s economy will eventually improve and the Skilled Nominated (Subclass 190) visa nomination process is competitive.
Soon after the federal government sent several invitations to applicants for Subclass 189, NSW abolished the criterion. Many talented employees awaiting the state-nominated visa have now taken advantage of the Subclass visa 189 invitation, a freestanding visa given by the federal government that has no restrictions.
Understanding Subclass 190 Visa
An Australian state or territory government may nominate qualified workers for a Skilled Nominated Visa 190. It is a permanent visa determined by a points system.
Make sure you qualify for the visa for skilled workers (subclass 190)
- Verify that you fulfill the minimum qualifying requirements for NSW.
- Complete a SkillSelect EOI and receive an invitation to apply during the invitation round
- apply within 14 days for an NSW nomination
- Indicate your present address and back up any points you claim in your SkillSelect EOI with documentation.
NSW 190 requirement
When an NSW invitation round is underway, you must:
- be qualified for the visa for skilled workers (subclass 190)
- have a valid skills assessment in a job that is part of an ANZSCO unit group that is listed on our NSW skilled occupation listings website and have submitted an EOI in SkillSelect
Australia’s New South Wales is awaiting you
This recent action by NSW has created a new opportunity for potential immigrants who are talented and qualified for Australian immigration, providing them with nearly hands-free immigration. This is a wonderful opportunity and you can take the advantage of the same if you are eligible for Australian immigration.
Consult with our Flyworld Migration lawyers in Melbourne, if you are looking to migrate to Australia and get your eligibility done with us in a single call.
Reach our consultants at
+𝟲𝟭𝟰𝟭𝟭𝟬𝟳𝟬𝟬𝟰𝟯, +𝟲𝟭𝟯𝟴𝟳𝟴𝟯𝟴𝟭𝟯𝟴 (𝗔𝘂𝘀)