This is an independent visa – 65 points needed and an occupation from MLTSSL. The following are the eligibility criteria for the skilled independent visa subclass 189 for Australia:
- The candidate must have an occupation that is present on the MLTSSL list (189 Occupation list).
- The candidate must have a positive skills assessment for the occupation applying for.
- The applicant must lodge an Expression of Interest with the supporting documents.
- A points test mark of 65 minimum must be obtained.
- Must be between the age of 18 to 44 inclusive.
- The candidate must have a relevant English Language Assessment score on a certified exam (IELTS, PTE etc.)
- Once the evaluation of your EOI and supporting documents is done, you will be invited to apply if applicable.
The candidate must meet all health and criminal check requirements to be accepted and receive a general skilled migration visa 189.