Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
– Suzy Kassem
So are you still immersed in doubt about your Australian PR? Where don’t leave any more room for doubt by consulting the top Australian immigration consultants in Kochi?
Securing a PR and moving abroad is a dream for many, especially among the Indian population. A number of reasons contribute to this growing demand of settling in a foreign country. Good job opportunities and high quality of life are some of the important reasons for this. But settling abroad is not an easy process. It takes time and effort to secure a PR to finally settle in another country.
Australia is a country of geographical and cultural diversity and has received immigrants with open hands since immemorial. But each country has its own set of requirements that an individual needs to fulfil if they are to settle abroad. Now let us have a look at the possibilities of moving abroad with the Australia migration agency Kochi, Kerala.
Now, what is a PR? Let us have a look at what is an Australian PR and how to secure one successfully.
Permanent residency is an individual’s legal resident status in a country or territory of which such person is not a citizen but where they have the right to reside on a permanent basis.
This legal status is granted for an indefinite period and is supposed to fulfil a certain set of criteria.
An Australian PR is in high demand among foreign nationals or immigrants. There are reasons for this. The benefits of an Australian PR are discussed below.
Benefits of an Australian PR
- Australian PR visa holders can live & work in Australia, for an indefinite period without restrictions.
- Opportunities for equal employment & work
- One Australia PR Visa is sufficient for the entire family- no additional family visas are required
- Children can access free education in reputed Australian public schools.
- Medical sponsorship for all healthcare expenses for the PR visa holder & family
- An Australia PR visa holder can easily apply for Australian citizenship
Types of an Australian PR
There are mainly three streams through which most individuals secure a PR
Spouse, children, other dependants with blood relationship
For workers with an Australian employer sponsorship and possessing the skills that are in demand.
Business or Investor
For investors or business people, who could contribute to the country’s economic growth and generate employment.
Other streams include former resident visa, retirement visa, Global talent visa, refugee and humanitarian visas.
We have important information related to an Australian PR. Now one must carefully go through the points before applying for a PR. Being cautious before the application process can ensure the success of your application
Reasons for PR Rejection
- Applying under Inappropriate Visa-type
- Incomplete or misrepresented information furnished in the Visa application
- Discrepancies in earlier Visa application
- Inability to meet Health/Medical Requirements
- Financial matters
- Failure to meet the criteria listed
- Improper verification process issues
- Concealing information
- Criminal background
What to do if the visa is rejected?
If your visa is rejected there are some useful measures you could adopt in order to rectify the situation.
The first action you could take is to lodge an appeal. The Administrative Appeals Tribunal or AAT has the power to review the appeal and return it to the department for reconsideration. This could make you eligible to apply for another visa, depending on the circumstances under which the first attempt failed. However, these are some questions that one should answer if your visa is rejected:-
- Why did the Department refuse or cancel your visa?
- What were the reasons for visa refusal?
- If your visa is denied while you are onshore, you will only have a limited time to apply for another visa based on your eligibility.
If you are currently facing such issues or are planning to apply for an Australian PR, consult a best consultancy for Australia PR. Flyworld migration and legal services is the top Australian immigration consultant in Kochi.
We are supported by an expert team of immigration officials who have been in the industry for a long period of time.
We provide support for visa refusal and work very closely with our clients to optimize their chances for an early visa disposal.
So don’t let doubt kill you dreams. With Flyworld, you can secure your future through an Australian P R.